Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just an Update

Sometimes it's hard to find interesting things to blog about, especially when your car is in the shop and you have the flu. So I'll update you on all the boring, regular things in my life. Yeah, one month before I make my last car payment, the damn thing breaks down. The good news? It'll only cost a couple hundred bucks to fix. It will be ready tomorrow, so I'll have my wheels back. It's actually been kind of refreshing to just hang out at home.

On top of that, I got the flu this week, but it really wasn't as bad as usual. My lupus is definitely getting better. I am so excited about this new treatment plan and health food regimen. I've lost 20 pounds and have more energy than I've had in a long time. I just got back from walking a mile and a half, and feel great. Flu only lasted two days. Hell, it usually goes on and on. I just keep praying that I can continue to feel this great. God willing, it's gonna be a great school year and a brand new me. Thank you, God, for putting this treatment in my path and helping me stick with it.

Talk to you all later, and God bless.

No comments: