Friday, July 31, 2009

Meet Clyde!

Is it really possible to fall in love over the internet? I wasn't sure, until I "met" Clyde. Clyde is a beautiful hound dog from Texas that is looking for a home. I've kind of made it my mission to get Clyde a loving family, and you all know that once I take the challenge, I will pester until it gets done. So, for all of you who received the emails, messages, texts, phone calls, and other annoying devices of communication, please, will you consider taking beautiful Clyde into your life? He really needs to go to a home with another dog, as he is so loving and sweet that being home alone upsets him.

So, without further adieu, meet CLYDE!





Clyde's Foster Home is:

Email is glc@spottedowl.biz

1 comment:

em said...

Oh, I wish I could take him. He's so cute. But I am a college student, as you know. I hope you find a place for him, coach!